Here are the different training areas I plan on using while training Zoey. I have a huge parking lot with curbs, sidewalks, and painted lines. Also a large grass area field with a baseball diamond. I have a picture of Zoey in her crate in the living room where I would like her to go when visitors arrive. I also put a picture of Zoey on place. This is the small step stool that I will be using while I continue to train her on place. We will be using the pavilion by the park that has several picnic tables. She is able to walk down the benches with me to the side. Lastly, I have attached a picture of her playpen area that she spends her time while I am away.
Trina,
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!! Are you wondering how to upload the videos?
Can't wait to start FC with you and Zoey tomorrow. Please dress warm as while we are inside the garage, with a heater on, still it will be cold tomorrow.
Roxanne
Training areas
ReplyDelete