Hopefully this works. We had to go feed cows this morning. I had the idea to make a tunnel with cows on one side and truck on other. Wow. She did not particularly like this experience. Considering new smells, cows and noises she did fairly well. If this is not an ok tunnel let me know and I’ll do one with chairs.
A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin...
FOUNDATION Course Outline
FOUNDATION Course Equipment List
Sunday, January 28, 2024
Tunnel of Love exam
Hopefully this works. We had to go feed cows this morning. I had the idea to make a tunnel with cows on one side and truck on other. Wow. She did not particularly like this experience. Considering new smells, cows and noises she did fairly well. If this is not an ok tunnel let me know and I’ll do one with chairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tunnel of love exam. Hopefully this works. If not I’ll redo it later tonight.
ReplyDeleteThat is looking good! Trina with that high distraction with the cows the Tunnel of Love with chairs will be little easier.
ReplyDeleteI do want to see the correct set up for the tunnel of love with chairs and at least one person two would be best some of her toys and a food distraction.
I can tell you have been doing your homework you are doing great. She is starting to give you an auto sit. That is what we want.!!
Ok. I’ll see if I can get a neighbor to come help me.
ReplyDeleteOr come over here today at 4:10. We have a Tunnel of Love set up for Monday students that need redo's.
ReplyDeleteRoxanne