FOUNDATION Course Outline

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Week 10 Exam

 Yay! Thanks to Mary I was able to complete this exam. It’s not perfect and I know we need to continue working with heeling but it is a lot better than I ever thought she would do. Question, the past few days when I have been doing the off leash part with her, she has started jumping on me, I think wanting me to pick her up, how do I correct that? 


4 comments:

  1. For the jumping up, let her drag a shorter light line and simply step on it so she gets a correction and say, "Phoohey!" Zoey will then know her behavior is unacceptable.

    I can't wait for Jessi to review and provide feedback for your Week 10 Final EXAM. You have come a LONG way and I am so proud of you Trina!

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Zoey did so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congratulations Trina and Zoey. Fantastic Job.

    ReplyDelete